Adaptive LED Headlights – Model 8791 Adaptive 2
7" Round Headlights with Pedestal
The NEW Adaptive 2 Series headlights have been improved to feature Adaptive technology when using the high beam, in addition to the low beam. Providing ditch-to-ditch lighting to eliminate dark corners on sharp turns and a punch of light 1,500 feet down the road to give you a safer and more confident ride to master the corners.
This Model 8791 series features a custom mounting bracket, allowing them to be mounted as pedestal headlights on applications without typical mounting buckets.
- Improved to feature adaptive technology with the high beam, in addition to the low beam
- Pedestal mount for 7″ round (also known as PAR56) motorcycle headlights
- On-board intelligence senses leaning angles when cornering to control light
- Dynamically fills in dark areas while turning
- Breakthrough improvement in visibility and safety
- DOT & ECE dual-compliant headlight
- Dual Burn® high & low beam optics for extra punch of light
- ComfortLite® high beams
- Also available in a bucket mount with our Model 8790 Adaptive Series™
Find them under our Related Resources below.
The Adaptive 2 Series™ uses proprietary technology and on-board sensors to calculate bank angles on a real-time basis, automatically directing the light array up or down as the motorcycle leans. This additional illumination fills in the gaps to the left or right of the motorcycle that traditional headlights can’t.
The Model 8791 Adaptive 2 utilizes high-quality LEDs, ComfortLite® high beam optics and adaptive technology to produce a superior beam pattern and dramatically improve rider comfort and safety. Heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing and state-of-the-art LEDs not only deliver premium performance, but also give a bike a truly unique look!